Excel Price Feed is distributed as an installer program which installs an Excel Add-in on your machine. There is a 64-bit version and a 32-bit version.
Please download and install the appropriate version corresponding to the version of Excel you have installed. Refer to the instructions below if you are unsure whether you have the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Excel installed.
The method for finding out whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Excel depends on which version of Excel you are using:
- Office 365 or Excel 2013, 2016, 2019: Follow the instructions below:
- Excel 2010: Select File then Help. On the right hand side look for "About Microsoft Excel". Just below you will see the version and in brackets either "32-bit" or "64-bit".
- Excel 2007: You must download the 32-bit installer.
1. Click the File tab in Excel:
2. Then click Account (which is found at the bottom left corner):
3. On the right of the window, you should see an About button:
4. Click this and you should see, on the top line, whether the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Excel is installed:
5. Now download the appropriate version of Excel Price Feed:
Once downloaded, you are ready to install and activate the Add-in...