The method for finding out whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Excel depends on which version of Excel you are using:
If you already know which version of Excel you have, then download the installer by pressing the appropriate green button above and then go to the installation page.
Otherwise, follow the instructions below to find out which version of Excel you have installed:
1. Click the File tab in Excel:
2. Then click Account (which is found at the bottom left corner):
3. On the right of the window, you should see an About button:
4. Click this and you should see, on the top line, whether the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Excel is installed:
5. Now download the appropriate version of Excel Price Feed:
Once downloaded, you are ready to install and activate the Add-in...