Once you have downloaded the install program, double-click on it to start the installation.
If you see this warning (which may appear as you have downloaded the installer from the Internet) then just click the "More info" link:
You will now see two buttons appear, press the "Run anyway" button to the start the installer:
The installer will now install the Add-in on your machine. It will attempt to close Excel if you have it running.
Once the installer is complete you can launch Excel and confirm the Add-in is installed, you should see a new tab in Excel called "ExcelPriceFeed":
In order to start your free 10 day trial, first request an Activation Code. Once you have received your Activation Code via email, follow the steps below to start your trial:
1. Launch Excel and select the ExcelPriceFeed tab:
2. Press the "Configuration Pane" button on the ExcelPriceFeed tab, as shown below:
3. On the screen that appears enter your Activation Code by copying and pasting it from your email and press "Submit Code". Your Activation Code should look something like this (but different as each code is unique): 12345678-abcd-efgh-ijkl-12345678abcd
If you do not have an Activation Code, you can request one here.
4. Once activated, you will start a free 10 day trial during which time you have full access to all features.
6. We also have a bunch of Tutorials which you can find in the Tutorials section at the bottom of this page. The Tutorials also have sample spreadsheets which you can download to quickly get started using the ExcelPriceFeed formulas.