In order to use the Excel Price Feed Add-in, an Activation Code is required. If you haven't done so already, press the button below to request an Activation Code for a free 10 day trial:
Try it FREE for 10 days
Excel Price Feed is distributed as an installer program which installs an Excel Add-in on your machine. There is a 64-bit version and a 32-bit version.
Please install the appropriate version corresponding to the version of Excel you have installed. Refer to the instructions below if you are unsure whether you have the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Excel installed.
The method for finding out whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Excel depends on which version of Excel you are using:
- Excel 2007: You must download the 32-bit installer.
- Excel 2010: Select File then Help. On the right hand side look for "About Microsoft Excel". Just below you will see the version and in brackets either "32-bit" or "64-bit".
- Excel 2013, 2016, 2019, Office365: Follow the instructions below:
1. Click the File tab in Excel:
2. Then click Account (which is found at the bottom left corner):
3. On the right of the window, you should see an About button:
4. Click this and you should see, on the top line, whether the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Excel is installed:
5. Now download the appropriate version of Excel Price Feed:
Once downloaded, you are ready to install and activate the Add-in...